30 October 1916 - Subdivision LP7493 surveyed and approved by Shire of Lillydale on 31 December 1916, this land becomes part of lot 25.
24 February 1917 - Part crown Allotment 23A2 owned by John Edmond Taylor and Australias Sharp
27 February 1924 - Transferred from Taylor and Sharp to Emily Rosa Whisson [vol 4820 fol 963824]
7 September 1928 - Caveat 77119 lodged, possibly giving Walling an interest in the land
1933 - lot 13 created with subdivision LP13762 from existing lot 25 [LP7493]
16 October 1935 - Edna Walling shown as owner of lot 13 on Certificate of Title vol 6009 fol 1201619
16 November 1939 - Lot 13 (and lots 14 and 15) transfered from Edna Walling to The Trustee Executors and Agency Company Limited of 401-403 Collins Street, Melbourne with covenant 'that not more than one dwelling house with proper appurtenances may be erected on any one of the above described Lots and that any such house may not be erected except in accordance with a design to be approved of in writing by Edna Margaret Walling and thatthe said land may not be used for the purpose of poultry or pig farming or for the agistment of live stock other than live stock for domestic use'.[vol 6009 fol l20l6l9; vol 635l fol 1270036]
7 September 1940 - transferred from The Trustees Executors and Agency Company Limited to Ronald James Grant Taylor and Gwynnyth Taylor [vol 6427 fol 1285225]
1972-83 - Owned by Bruce Rowland and Maria Helena Rowland [vol 6427 fol 225]
to be continued...
Friends of Edna Walling at Bickleigh Vale Village. All rights reserved