History of "Downderry"
30th October 1916 - Subdivision LP7493 surveyed and approved by the Shire of Lillydale on 31 December 1916.this land becomes part of Lot 23
24th February 1917 - Part crown allotment 23A2 owned by John Edmond Taylor and Australias Sharp
27th February 1924 - Transferred from Taylor and Sharp to Emily Rosa Whisson
7th September 1928 - Caveat 77119 lodged, possibly giving Walling and interest in the land
1933 - Lot 7 created with sub-division LP13762 from existing Lot 23
1933-1934 - Downderry constructed
16 October 1935 - Edna Walling shown as owner of Lot 7 on Certificate of Title
7th April 1942 - Lot 7 transferred from Edna Walling to Amanda Magdalene Walker
20th September 1943 - Lot 7 transferred from Amanda Magdalene Walker to Ruth Lilian Walker
30th September 1968 -Lot 7 transferred from Ruth Lilian Walker to Brian John Frederick McKeever and Janet Eveline McKeever both of Bickleigh Vale Road
... to be continued...